To obtain positive results demands a certain Sacrifice, Will, Perseverance and Humility without necessarily leaving aside the technical comfort that’s a requirement for a true experience with our “Kuntur Spirit” Family ; That is why we select and use high quality equipment and brands renowned experts, such is the case that we have:
TUNGSTEN marmot tents: Tungsten has an efficient interior space that uses vertical sidewalls for a feeling of spaciousness once inside. Two D-shaped doors allow you to easily enter or leave without disturbing the other person, and vestibules on each side of the tent give you large waterproof storage space for your equipment. The rain cover has sealed seams and is made of polyester coated with sturdy PU (Polyurethane), providing protection from the worst weather conditions. Inside you will find an organization mesh where you can place essentials. Coordinating clips with color coding make it extremely easy to assemble the Tungsten.
TRANGOWORLD RD900 feather Sleeping bag: Lightweight sleeping bag filled with 650 Fill for 3 seasons, with good weight / volume ratio and efficient thermal insulation for mid-mountain camping throughout the year.
- Anti-feather-loss outer material 345 Nylon 30D Water Resistant.
- Feather filling 350 g 90/10 with a fill power of 650.
- Thermal collar.
- Snug-fit hood Adjustable face opening with cinch closure
- Inner pocket Compression stuff-sack
- Folding measures of 18 x 36 cm.
- Approximate weight 970 g.
Auto-Inflating Campmat Mattresses: The 3.8 cm thick Camp self-inflating mat uses Delta Core-V ™ technology with a vertical foam core to remove unnecessary weight and minimize transport size. The 75-D polyester fabric on its top and bottom offers excellent durability.
- Delta CoreTM technology removes the optimum amount of foam to ensure low weight and reduce packaged volume without sacrificing stability and durability.
- With its 3.8 centimeters of thickness and an R-Factor of 4, the Comfort Light inflatable mattress provides a good weight / insulation ratio.
- Multifunctional valve: The mattress can be easily inflated to then adjust its pressure subtly and finally deflate very quickly, all with the same valve. It can be inflated with the mouth, with the Jet Stream Pump Sack (not included) or with the Air Stream Pump sack (not included).
- TPU lamination process: An advanced lamination process that is unique to Sea to Summit, ensures a homogeneous and durable union of the TPU (material that makes the mat impermeable to air) to the mat’s fabric.
Coleman Portable Bathroom: The Coleman portable bathroom contains 2 chambers, the first with a capacity of 18 liters of water for washing of hands, while the second independent chamber is for the containment of waste with a capacity of up to 20 liters. The anti-theft cap is securely fastened and an elongated ergonomic seat offers additional comfort and contains a sliding valve to eliminate waste after use with one hand.