Initiation in The Andes 4 days / 3 nightsExperiencia de 4D / 3N "Initiation in The Andes"Summary Itinerary
They will have the pick up of their lodgings at 7 AM and then go to the church of Ñaupa Church that is an hour away, in this place they will have the ceremony of Cleaning with Medicinal Plants, then we will visit the Perolniyoc waterfalls where we will have a moment of relaxation and Meditation to then visit the Racaypata Archeologist place in this place we will have the Coca Leaf Reading, then we will go to our Lunch; At the end we go to our Camp (dinner).
Very early we will receive our Father Sun with Runic exercises, then we will go to rest and we will have our Breakfast to continue with the walk.
Our vehicle will wait for us to take us to Santa María (Machu Picchu forest) where our Amazonic Master will wait for us to give us a little talk about the medicine of Ayahuasca then we start with the Ceremony that will start at approximately 9:00 pm and last 3 hours; then we will go to rest (on this day we will fast for lunch and dinner for the Ayahuasca ceremony).
“They will have the necessary time to rest (Breakfast), then we will have the ceremony of Appreciation to Pacha mama (Mother Earth), to the plants and Mountains.
Then we will go to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo where we will have the Lunch and Lodging (Dinner).
Very early we will have the visit to the main temple of “MACHUPICCHU”; Before our breakfast. Later we will return to the City of Cusco.
Approximate time of arrival at Cusco 9:00 pm.
IMPORTANT: All meals are included except breakfast on the first day and lunch and dinner on the last day; also indicate that “all meals are based on a light diet for the Ayahuasca ceremony.”
- All transportation 4 days.
- All the meals of the 4 days, except the breakfast of the first day and the Lunch and Dinner of the last day (3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners).
- Spiritual Teachers (Cleaning with plants, reading the coca leaf, offering to the Earth, Ayahuasca, Runes).
- Tourist Train (Hidroeléctrica- Pueblo Machupicchu / Pueblo Machupicchu-Ollantaytambo).
- Bus consetur (Town Machupicchu- citadel of Machupicchu IDA / VUELTA).
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Official Mystic Tourism Guide plus assistant.
- Lodgings (night of ceremony and in Cocalmayo).
- Sleeping tents.
- Sleeping bags.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon
- Camping equipment
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Horse of personal support (if required, contact us).
- Rain poncho, blocker, creams, hat, repellent, etc).
- The diet is carefully designed for your best experience with the master plant of Ayahuasca.
- On the day of the Ayahuasca Ceremony “Dia 2” they will have a light breakfast and then they will fast to get to the Ayahuasca ceremony in a better way.