The Diet to follow prior to the consumption of the Master plants is fundamental to achieve the higher states of connection and to allow us to balance with our spirit. Also having an adequate diet helps us to alleviate any demanding bodily processes and digestive stress at the time of the meeting with the plant. That is why the “Kuntur Spirit” Family adequately designed the diet that we provide during our journey; It is worth mentioning that at least one day before the medicine, you must be in a secluded place with little solar exposure and, if possible, fasting. If there are reasons that you can not fast to absolutely minimise the intake of salt or sugar.
You are NOT permitted to consume:
- Coffee or high caffeine teas.
- Spicy Foods.
- Red Meat.
- Fermented drinks (Kefir, Kombucha) or food (Kimchi, Miso, pickles etc.)
- 50% of your regular salt and sugar intake.
- Foods that contain Tyramine (Mature cheeses, cured meats, sourdough breads).
- Commercial tobacco or other drugs
- Prescription or non-prescription pharmaceuticals of any description unless otherwise discussed, or any type of vitamin or supplements.
- Sexual acts